- Less than 2% of the world’s population has ever had any formal training in this skill.
- 64% of workplaces offer training in this skill because they find their employees are sufficiently lacking it.
- It has been identified as the top skill employers seek in entry level candidates and for promotability.
- Even though students spend most of their day doing it, this skill training is not required in university education.
- 77% of doctors do it incorrectly.
So what is this skill that so many of us are paying no attention to?
What can we do about it?
Read the full post here